Lavender oil has an amazing antifungal, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifier, hypotensive and sedative properties.
Flavoring your lemonade with lavender is a great way to use lavender medicinal properties. Lavender is a wonderful aromatic plant that calms the senses.
You can choose to use lavender or flower oil, no matter what you feel is best for your health and well-being.
Pure lavender oil is an incredible essential oil for your health and well-being. It is among the most delicate essential oils, but also one of the most powerful, making it a favorite of households for the healing properties and uses of essential lavender oil.
Lavender oil has a chemically complex structure with over 150 active constituents, which explains its effectiveness in helping with a lot of health problems.
Lavender essential oil has medicinal properties. It has been shown to reduce depression, improve insomnia and relieve work pains. And anecdotal evidence suggests that lavender oil helps those with headaches, hangover, sinus congestion, and pain relief.
Drinking lavender lemonade can help alleviate a multitude of symptoms, including:
– A headache
– Depression and/or anxiety
– High blood pressure
– Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
Here is how to prepare lavender lemonade
– 1 cup raw honey
– 5 cups pure water
– 1/4 cup dried lavender. dried, organic culinary lavender
– 6 lemons, peeled and juiced approx.
– Lavender sprigs for garnish
– Pour 1/2 the water in a pan, bring to boil and remove from heat
– Add honey and dried lavender let steep for approximately 20 minutes.
– Strain mixture and pour into larger container.
– Add lemon juice and the remaining water. Stir well.