Shown photographed in our featured image are:
• Almando Junior Bravo of John’s Hall, St James. He is wanted for murder.
• Marcus Robinson otherwise called ‘Killer’ of Dome Street, Montego Bay, who is wanted for illegal possession of firearm and escaping custody.
• Ithream Shuriah, who he is wanted for illegal possession of firearm and robbery with aggravation.
• Shaneil Lutan, of Farm Heights, St James. He is wanted for escaping custody, two counts of murder and illegal possession of firearm.
• Jevaughn Campbell otherwise called ‘Jev’ or ‘Cooking Oil’ of Mount Salem, St James. He is wanted for wounding with intent.
Also wanted by the St James police are:
• Marlon Samuels otherwise called ‘Brutos’ of Barrett Town, St James – wanted for shooting with intent.
• Aswyn Jarrett otherwise called ‘Skii Mask’, of Jenkins Corner, St. James. He is wanted for shooting with intent.
• Adrian Robinson otherwise called ‘’Rasta’. He is wanted for wounding with intent.
• Kevin Hemmings otherwise called ‘Skelly’. He is wanted for shooting with intent.
• Oneil Clarke otherwise called ‘Goaty’ of Crawford Street, Mount Salem, St James. He is wanted for Shooting with Intent,
• Richard Grey otherwise called ‘Zombie’ of Mother Lane, Retrieve, Cambridge, St. James. He is wanted for murder
• Delano Wilmot otherwise called ‘Lano’ of Mother Lane, Retrieve, Cambridge, St James. He is also wanted for murder.
These persons are being asked to turn themselves in to the Freeport Police by 5:00 p.m., on Monday, July 11.
Residents are also being reminded that it is a criminal offence to harbour fugitives and are instead being implored to tell the police what they know about the whereabouts of these and/or any other criminals.