14-year-old dies in her sleep and when her parent’s see the autopsy report they can’t stop crying

19
0

I’m sure we can all agree that smartphones have become part of our daily lives. As we lay in bed as it is the last thing we see before we sleep only to be the first thing we pick up once we rise again in the morn.

This story is a true account of a young girl who did so.

14-year-old daughter Le Thi Xoan’s mother entered her room one morning to wake her. After calling her multiple times she did not respond. In a state of panic, her mother immediately drove her to the emergency department.

Doctors determined the young girl’s death once she arrived at the Hospital unit, unfortunately, nothing could be done to save her.

The mother could not understand how she lost her daughter in such a short space of time, she was in a state of shock and disbelief because as her daughter there were no issues the previous night.

The cause of her daughter’s death was determined by the medics was a result of being electrocuted.

She was taken one last time to see her precious child and say her final goodbye.

Puzzled as to how her daughter had been electrocuted when everything in her room looked normal. Once she returned home she went into her daughter’s room.

There she found Xoan’s smartphone charging cable at the end of her bed. Despite being plugged into her phone, it wasn’t charging. The end of the cable near the smartphone was damaged.

Like most teens, it was not unusual for their children to charge their phones while they sleep for Xoan’s parents.

It was speculated a leakage had caused in excess current with the worn-out charging cable while she slept.

Xoan’s mother could not control her grief at her funeral as she rushed up to her daughter’s coffin one last time.

She wailed and banged at the casket for her child to come back.

Now that her daughter was no longer part of this world she found it difficult to bear considering it was all because of an incidental situation that could have been prevented.

The risk of overcharging your phone is a real hazard to your safety.

To prevent this from occurring it is wise not to keep your phones nearby when you charge them.

Ensure to always check the condition of your cables and be sure to buy original phone parts from manufacturers.

Remember it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Caution other about the dangers of overcharging your smartphone with a damaged cable.

Please share this article with your friends and families

We’d love to hear your views on this…